Friday 29 June 2012

A day out

Sewing is fun but the girl need a day out sometimes - a breath of fresh air and sun... It' s summer (at least we believe in such! LOL)


I was happy to spot some of our orchid species - my fav of course is Platanthera bifolia because of its wonderful smell but these Orchis militaris also are qute nice to see, especially on the busy path - it means that people here have started to respect the protected species.



The little busy stream was still high after all the rain we had here, and covered by starving mosquitoes LOL

Actually it was raining most of the time so I cut the time out quit short but it did not kill the great feel of the summer...

With garden full of strawberries summer is just here despite the weather.

















And now just some pictures from my garden right after the rain.All well known, old fashioned low maintenance flowers for lazy ones like me.









No comments:

Post a Comment