Monday 2 July 2012

Afterdeath chicken soup recipe


People on their blogs often share recipes. Usual and and not so. Yesterday my mother showed me the "how to cook the "Afterdeath chicken soup"". Recipe is not very complicated  but somehow unique because you can make it only once.

After the busy morning weeding the garden you start with your most favorite chicken soup recipe. I'm sure, you have one already. Prepare all ingredients. Put everything in the pot.  Switch on the slow cooking temp. Then lay down in bed for a nap...  And then die.

Thus family, returning home, can have a  nice chicken soup ready for the dinner before dealing with your death. It's what my mum prepared for the family yesterday.

This is so much my mum.... She cared about everybody all her life, and she managed to do so even after the death....




No comments:

Post a Comment