Thursday 17 May 2012

Fighting the spring blues

Rain upsets me. Especially at this time of year when you are desperate to kick off all winter layers and just dive in the blossoms of spring. No way - outside is barely +10 C, raining all day and even coffee does not seem hot enough.

Yes, of course, I was sewing. Frantically. But it did not help enough. So I went out and got a parfume. Essence d'eau by Gianfranco Ferre.

Do not get me wrong. I'm typical DKNY girl, or maybe like D&G Light blue - you got the picture. No messing around.

But today I was so desperate that I just put all wise thoughts away and got the sweeeeet Essence.

They say floral : white floral, powdery, yellow floral, woody. Well, I would prefer more of woody. Essence for me resembles a hot, beautifull summer day... in a bakery :D

Vanilla is taking over everything, making me like a zombie searching around for Patisseries or at least for another bar of chocolate. But YES, it warms you up, definitely.  In a nice way.





The matching pillowcase for the blanket is progressing well. I'm trying out a bit more advanced quiling and it's bearable. At least at current stage it looks so.

Well, tomorrow is another day and then the summer is promised for the weekend. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment