Sunday 27 May 2012

Productive Sunday

Today I reached the stage which I like the most - started to put things together. I can't call it piecing as there are no pieces. There is one line, 250 m long holding together random pieces. When I say random, they are random - different colours, different length. The only thing which unites them is width - 30 mm.
I know, one day I will be making something with neat pattern and well fitting colours, but currently I'm just killing my scrap to make something that can be used to sit in the grassy patch under the tree or tossed underneath the dog without a regret.


2 comments:

  1. I like this, pretty and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Edith! I'm planning to cut this in large blocks later to make it a bit like a proper quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete